Studio Legale Pappa: your Law firm in Italy
Our law firm was created by a partnership of skilled professionals who share a passion for their work.
The lawyers of Studio Legale Pappa offer companies, professionals and individuals whatever type of legal aid is needed to deal with the Italian court system.
We use a personal one on one approach with a partner overseeing all legal and fiscal affairs even if another professional is performing a particular service for you. This person will be your primary contact and is available to support you at all times.
The legal services provided by the firm include advisory services, oral and written opinions, examination and study of cases, preparation of injunctions, claims, briefs, petitions, reports and complaints, advisory services for defensive investigations, reviews of contracts, articles of association, regulations and documents, search and application for deeds, etc.
You can meet us at our offices in Naples or take on-line legal advice.
Benefits of the on-line advice:
- payment by installments
- quick reply within 24 hours
- easy communication
- save time and money
We handle all types of Italian criminal law matters including:
- Precautionary stage (petitions and appeals against measures applying restrictions to personal freedom and/or attachment)
- Breaches of criminal law governing drugs and mind-altering substances
- Corporate offences
- Bankruptcy offences
- Breaches concerning weapons
- Tax and customs offences
- Environmental and urban planning offences
- Offences relating to medical practice and surgery
- Offences relating to health and safety in the workplace and criminal labour law in general
- Crimes against the public administration, against the administration of justice, against public order (e.g. involvement in a criminal organisation), against public safety, against public trust, against the public economy, industry and commerce, against the person and against heritage.
- Breaches concerning personal data
- Preventive measures